April 16, 2006

Yes .....I'll have Sssssssssmore .......

Not the wisest thing to feed your little fella who is a hour away from bedtime.




Hello Everyone,

I've stopped counting down the days to referral, steered clear of the yahoo boards and various webpages ( well, not completely BUT I have cut down) and made the decision to focus all of my attention on hanging out and having fun with my boys.

The weather was great the other evening (amazing weather for April 14th).


SO GREAT that the 3 of us decided to have a bonfire and make smores .....

How can you eat just one ?








3 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I really must do the same! Everything seems better when you have a smore to eat!

Aimee said...

WHOA, I haven't had a smore in the longest time. Think this weekend I may have to make some.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »