June 18, 2006

Happy Daddy's Day!

Well ,,,I think that I can honestly say that this will be our last Father's Day without Alyana.

We had a great day and spent a sunshine filled day with Grammy and Papa.


Ben presented his Daddy with a great book titled - " Why a Son Needs a Dad". It's a book of pictures and awesome quotes.

On the inside of the cover,


Ben wrote this -






He meant to say "My Best" and I didn't have the heart to correct him.

Needless to say, his Dad had a great chuckle over it.

I hope everyone has had a great day ( especially the Dad's).

Remember we are all one day closer to our girls .....

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very sweet. And I sure hope this is the last Father's Day without our daughters!

Julie said...

I second Wendy's thought!

p.s. cute blog!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Discount inkjet printer ink cartridge s Canada government quit smoking nikki benz http://www.call-center-software-9.info Group health insurance coverage for small business