November 2, 2006

Here is the scoop.

We have to wait for our province ( New Brunswick) to send us Alyana's referral information.

This means waiting for N.B to receive the CCAA package, N.B sending this information to our agency in Ontario , our agency translating the information and returning to N.B who will then courier it to us.

This means that we will hear about our daughter on Tuesday.

I hope the weekend passess quickly.

It sure will be nice seeing all those beautiful referral pictures.

We will hang onto to those images over the weekend.

Andrea

7 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

So close!! I'll be checking back in on Tuesday to see your little one. Yippee!!!

Deb said...

Hope you have a great weekend, try to sleep, relax and celebrate! We'll be waiting with ya.
*HUGABUGS*

Wendy said...

Oh no Andrea. I'm so sorry. I hope the time goes by quickly, but I know how hard it is to wait:(

RoLo said...

Let the weekend fly by....

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will feel like the longest wkend ever......ohhh but so worth it in the end,can't wait to see and hear all about your little on.

the Mahoneys
from Saint John

Tao's Mommy said...

Oh WOW...I give you so much credit for staying calm, or at least thats how your coming across!! I know you must be going crazy...lol!! Anyways, I hope the weekend is good to you and cant wait for the NEWS on Monday/Tuesday....

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing a beautiful baby on your site soon!

Julie (in Montreal)

http://referralsntrips.blogspot.com/