December 2, 2006

Where is the time going ?

This month is going to be hectic.

Christmas is in 23 days and I have yet to finish shopping, we have a big gang coming to stay with us for Christmas and we leave for China a month from Tuesday.

We met with our doctor yesterday and obtained a px. for Zithromax and Cipro. We also visted the travel clinic on Wedneday and got the rest of our shots.

J.P had one and I had two (ouch).

Time to start packing !

I have surfed so many packing lists and have chosen the packing list that will work for us ( I hope).



JP and I will have only one day in Beijing before we board a plane for Changsha to meet Alyana the afternoon of the 8th of January. We,therefore, have to be as organized as possible as we don't want to be half way around the world rearranging suitcases at the last moment. We plan on packing suitcases to leave in Beijing and then take the rest to Changsha.

Oh my goodness, we almost have her !!

4 comments:

Tao's Mommy said...

Time will sure go by fast now!! Please pass on your packing list, looks like you are super organized!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!looks like you have the packing under control,now all you have to do is get this HO HO thing out of the way and your on your way!!!!!!!LOL

Saint John,NB
lid Dec.19th

Anonymous said...

Andrea...Congratulations to you and to John Paul on your beautiful little daughter! I have been following your blog since Kathy sent it to me, last month, and I just wanted to let you know how very proud of you I am! You chose a beautiful name, for a beautiful little girl!
Love and Hugs, from Audrey xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea, Mom would be sooo proud of that x-mas tree! It would have been out the door 25 years ago !!! ha ha ha.

What am i gonna do, what am i gonna do! :)