February 8, 2007

Our China Slide Show

Hi Everyone,

I have been working on this slide show for a few days however, Photoshow has not been very cooperative.I think I have finally managed to get some clips together.

A month ago today we met Alyana for the first time. She was a scared, tearful, hot and undernourised little girl. In one month she has managed to gain 2 pounds and has moved from not being able to sit up on her own to almost standing by herself.

Amazing really!

We can't imagine a day without both of our children. Aly and Ben bring so much happiness into our lives.

We are very lucky.

Hope you all enjoy the photoshow.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this video. It is a really great thing that you put together!

Tao's Mommy said...

Excellent video....What a great keepsake for Aly!! Thanks for sharing that with us!!

Brett said...

Your slideshow was fantastic! It has inspired me to buy Photoshow to do one ourselves (we are leaving for China in 3 days), but I can't figure out how to get it to show up in the blog like you did... Can you help me?

musgrove.famly@gmail.com