February 23, 2007

A Special Dinner Date

I had a dinner date with a much younger man last night.

He was handsome, funny and yes ..... I'm in love :)

We sipped on tasty yogurt smoothies , ate some yummy food and he even let me have a taste of his ice cream sundae. Yup, this guy is a keeper !

He preferred his crayons over any discussion re. politics or religion but he did draw me a picture of a parrot.

I took some pics ! See for yourself .....

Pretty handsome, huh ?









Ben and I haven't had much "Mommy and Ben"lately so we decided that we needed to get out of the house and go out on a "date". He picked the activity and last night he chose a restaurant ( I think it has something to do with the fact that at the end of the meal you get a special prize).

We had lots of fun and decided on the way home that each month we will set aside time to get together , just the two of us. After all, he's my babe too !

As for Miss Aly, she did GREAT with her Daddy and I was home in time to cuddle her and rock her to sleep ( two nights in a row !! ..yeah !).

1 comment:

geminirn said...

Oh how nice for you and your little guy to have that special alone time...so important for him,looks like a nice time and oh my a very handsom guy indeed.