March 2, 2007


When we first adopted Ben, I started a scrapbook ( life book ) and kept it updated for a long time. After awhile, I fell off the "scrap booking wagon" and the amount of pictures I had continued to grow and grow and grow.
I seriously have MOUNTAINS of pictures!
I'm in need of an intervention ....
Just ask hubby .....
I just have to get to work and organize them.
I found a scrap booking CD at a store last year and have been playing around with it a bit lately.
Hence the uploaded image titled Our Little Angels .
I know ....I know ....save your applause ....it's breathtaking isn't it ? Eat your heart out Martha Stewart !
Most of my pics are stored on the Computer so I have no excuse.
Time to get busy.
Besides, I have 2 scrap books to tackle now.
Wish me luck .....
For those that are interested in creating lifebooks, there is a yahoo group called Scrap China that gives lots of scrap booking ideas. It can be found here : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScrapChina/
There is also another yahoo group that I belong to called China Lifebooks. It can be found here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChinaLifebooks/
They are worth taking a peek at and they have some greats ideas.

No comments: