April 19, 2007

Confessions From A Mammarazzi

The first step is admitting it, right?

Hello my name is Andrea and I'm a Mammarazzi.

It's true.

The camera is never far from my sight, it fits nicely into my purse, around my neck , in the diaper bag or in the glovebox of our car.

I've taken 100's in the last few months. Thanks to my handy dandy digital camera I just delete what I don't like and go back for more.

It's getting harder to get Ben and his Daddy to say cheese in my direction though but as for Miss Aly Cat ....well ....she always has a smile that is ready, willing and able.

Here are a few snapshots from this self confessed Mammarazzi .....

My awesome boys are included in this stack as well and if you ask me the camera loves them :)


7 comments:

4D said...

You can never have too many pics!!

Keep smilin!

Ani said...

i've always been a picture freak, but never more so than when our son came home - in the past 20 months i have amassed too many pics to count. thank goodness for picture cd's.
your kids are adorable - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK THE GOOD LORD YOUR CAMERA HAPPY!!!!!!

I LOVE VIEWING ALL YOUR PHOTOS....KEEP THEM COMING GIRLFRIEND...LOL

Jill and Jaap said...

I love that name! I will use that for sure.

My name is Jill and I am a confessed Mammarazzi too...hehehe

RoLo said...

Keep on taking photos Mammarazzi - from one of your many FANS.

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Love all the pics and you have a BEAUTIFUL family!!

Carrie

Steffie B. said...

A Mammarazzi...that is hilarious! It's the same way over here too! ;)