April 2, 2007

FFFF Challenge

FFFF Challenge from Donna's Double Happiness Blog.

This week's topic has an Easter flavor.

Now, I am kinda cheating here because I think we were supposed to get snapshots with the Easter Bunny.

To be truthful, we didn't pay a visit to My Rabbit this year, although I'm sure he is at the mall wondering where we are.

Also, there are no pics of my little man with a rabitt in his arms. He says he's too "tough" for fluffy rabitts.

So, for now this will have to do. I hope it's FFFF blog worthy !

Enjoy !





5 comments:

Donna said...

Awwww... that is TOTALLY blog worthy! What a cutie!

Donna

Jill and Jaap said...

Really cute!

Kristine said...

What a cutie pie!! I can't help but smile every time I visit your blog!!!

Sophie's Mom said...

She is totally adorable! Glad I found your blog.
Christine, Maine
http://sophiafeiling.blogspot.com/

Shana said...

YES, it is very worthy! She is so beautiful! Darling photo, too!

Hugs, Shana