May 25, 2007

Ben came home yesterday from school, very proud, and dropped this into my hand .....

The tooth fairy left him a deposit under his pillow this morning.
It must have been an " in demand" tooth because he was able to fold what he received and place it in his pocket today.
I think the tooth fairy is a lot richer than she (he) was when I was a kid :)
Yes, I know, we already are scoping out dentists ...*hehe*
One day, our little man will have the colgate smile.
Oh my ,with each tooth lost it shows that my babe is growing up .......

Time moves too fast ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just hate it whenever my girls loose a tooth!! Makes me cry everytime!!
As for the tooth fairy...S(he)must be going broke b/c the cost of those teeth keeps going up!! She has even missed a "payment/pickup" here (numerous times ;) oops) and has to have some tricky hands first thing in the morning! LOL

Jen, Dave, Leah and Daniel said...

Your children are just too darn cute! I love checking in to see what they've been up to.
Thanks for sharing :)
Jen

Elizabeth said...

Generous tooth fairy! Lucky (cute) boy!

shelley said...

It made me sad whenever Hannah lost a tooth, the new teeth made her look so grown up. On his way to being a man.

shelley
www.finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com