June 14, 2007

Excuse me ......

Hi Everyone,

It's Alyana posting today 'cause my mommy is too embarassed to come to the computer.

You see she made a boo boo yesterday when she posted the slide show

" Someone turned 18 months today ..."

Hmmmmmmmm ......I wonder who that was ??

'cause guess what ??

It sure wasn't me ....




Yes, that's right ....I'm 17 months old



It's ok Mom, I know I keep you pretty busy so I can understand the mistake ...

Just don't let it happen again , k ???

Love your Alycat ( 17 months old and 1 day )

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Good thing she was there to correct you! Happy 17 Months!! Too funny. Thanks for the smile!

Dawn and Dale said...

lol...you sound like a busy mom like me!!! ;)

Don't beat yourself up too badly over it!! lol

Anonymous said...

Too funny.Well with two kids/a husband and ALL THOSE ANIMALS one is allowed a mistake every now and then...Aly is probably as excited as i am today,on Sunday i celebrated my birthday.....last night while lying in bed i let the war hoops out and anounced to hubby"woohooooo i just realized i'm not 43 i'm only 42!!!!!!!Man i curled up with a big smile on my face and had the best sleep ever....awoke at 05:30(yes with the alarm)jumped out of bed with such life and spirit...MAN I FEEL YOUNG ONCE AGAIN!!!!!LOL

Emmie said...

lol...too funny! :) Love that pic!

Wendy said...

Whoops! Hey, at least you're all prepared for next month;)

Ani said...

Ha, ha, ha... I gave up on the whole 15, 17, 19 months - I suck at math :)

Now when people ask, I just say "he'll be 2 in August". Let THEM do the math for a change.

Happy month-day Aly - however old you are!!!

Elizabeth said...

Ooopsy!
Forgiven though. Momma brian just has too many things to remember.

Anonymous said...

Thats the result of a mommy's brain...
I'm sure Aly just love to pose for you anyway (doesn't have to be a special occasion).

Monique

MississippiZen said...

That is too funny :) At least you caught it early.... like before her birthday :)