July 26, 2007

The difference in these two pics cracks me up ...

I have been blessed by both a girl's girl and a boy's boy .....

Here is Aly in her pretty party dress admiring the flowers in her Aunt Gail's garden and the next picture is Ben with a frog that he found in the exact same garden a few moments later.

Too funny .....






I've been neglecting my blog these days.

I guess we have been really busy with summer fun. I plan to get it all in before I return to the working world.

I hate to admit this but my child care leave is just about through ....

Gosh, the time has moved so quickly.

I go back to work in 7 weeks.

Yikes .....

9 comments:

geminirn said...

Glad you have been enjoying your time off....maybe some day we will all win the lottery and working will just be a thing of the past..lol

The photos are sweet!!

Anonymous said...

How long do Canadians get for leave after the birth/adoption of a child?

4D said...

Too cute! Blogging can wait. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Both children are really precious and beautiful.
I feel for you as I'll be back to work in September too...but for now let's just enjoy the rest of the summer!

Claire said...

so so sweet! Makes you wish time would just stop...

Jill and Jaap said...

glad you have been enjoying summer!

Steffie B. said...

Too cute....

Anonymous said...

So funny, Akémie as the same dress as Alyanna.
Yes time sure went by too fast.
I also started thinking of returning back to work...yark I'd rather stay home with my little sweeties but need to pay the bills.

Lauren and Ed said...

Love your blog...I have added you to my favorites if that is okay. You have a beautiful family!