July 5, 2007

Soccer


Ben's soccer games tend to be a family affair ( most of the time anyway).

Alyana loves to go and see her big brother kick around the soccer ball and feel the grass between her toes while Ben prefers the sidelines as opposed to the game ( the monkey bars to be more precise).

Regardless, the 4 of us make a team effort and hit the soccer field anyway twice a week.

Like I have said before the coach is a cutie .....and not at all bad on the eyes ....

and while the other kiddies are calling him coach .. .....


Yes, she had a wardrobe change in the middle of the game ...it was chilly out !





Ben just calls him Dad .....

3 comments:

crazylady said...

oh you got me with the coach thing!

And I thought your son was jumping high on that one pic. Didn't see the bar.

Jill and Jaap said...

I want Jaap to coach next year, I think he would be great at it!

4D said...

Fun family time!

Keep smilin!