August 18, 2007

Can you guess what Miss Aly is going to be for Halloween this year ????

I'll give you a hint .....

It's red and black and makes you feel happy when you spot one , especially those of us in the international adoption community.

Still can't guess ???

Ok .....I'll give you a visual hint .....





As for Ben, he is thinking of being a super hero that has super duper x-ray vision .....lol

I can't wait to hit the street for some trick or treat fun with my super seeing SUPER HERO and my little tiny 19 pound lady bug .....

Who knew Halloween could be so much fun ????

2 comments:

RoLo said...

Cannot WAIT to see her in the costume

geminirn said...

AWWWWWWW!!!Adorable!!!I can hardly wait to see your two little gobblins in their costumes........and also that will bring us 2 more months closer to baby M....yayyyyy!!!!