August 13, 2007

Do you see this ticker on the top of this post ?

It says that I'm heading back to work VERY VERY soon.

I'll will have been off for almost 9.5 months before I return back to the daily grind.

I guess I can't complain ( as much as it pains me to see the end of my stay at home Momming come to an end).

I've seen this little girl develop into a happy confident little toddler who feels secure and I've been equally blessed to spend extra special time with my boy ....

So, as the big day draws closer we are busy enjoying every hot sticky delicious moment that summer has to offer ....and for today, I promise not to think about my return to work.



6 comments:

4D said...

Enjoy every moment.

Keep smilin!

Jamie and Angela said...

We need to get in another playdate before you go back! We're away the rest of this week, but next week I would love to have everyone over here.

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats raiding Mom's garden. That's the thing that memories are made of. My favourite were carrots!! Yum-O!

geminirn said...

Each each day to the fullest!!!!!they photos are adorable!

Jill and Jaap said...

Have a great end of summer!

Kristine said...

From the looks of it, you guys ARE enjoying every minute!!!!!!! As always, your family is just beautiful!!