September 9, 2007

Gosh, it's been awhile since I posted a video so to make up for it , I'll post two.

The first is Ben and Aly scrubbing their "buckies" !

Big brothers are great at teaching new things ( even if they have to share their toothbrushes).

I know ....it's a bit yucky ...

The second is the ongoing battle in the house between the cat and Aly over anything remotely wicker .....

I'm not quite sure who actually has the upper hand ( or paw, so to speak ....)

By the way, see the coutndown at the top. ??

Not pretty is it ??

It's over babee ....so so sooooo over.

It's been a great ride ....

The next batter is up ( somewhere out there).

I hope she enjoys her maternity leave as much as I did !!

Andrea



1 comment:

geminirn said...

GREAT VIDEOS!!!!!!!THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!THEY MADE MY DAY!!!!!