October 1, 2007

All shined and polished and ready to start the day

Well, it's been 3 weeks and we are back in the swing of things here around our household.
Mornings can prove a bit challenging but we are managing .....:)

I wouldn't trade it for the world !!

It'll be a year (very soon) since we saw Miss Aly's face ....

Wow .....time has moved quickly for all of us.

The change in the weather, all of the fall colors and the bright orange pumpkins serve to remind us of that special time 1 year ago.

Diane, I saw a lady bug the other day and thought of you my blog friend .......you are very close ......

Just think , your babe was asleep under that beautiful moon last week .......

Doesn't it make you feel great knowing that ??

Gosh, it'll be no time and you'll be saying ....." I can't believe that we've had Baby M for a year now " ......

3 comments:

geminirn said...

OK IT IS 12:16 am now in SJ,I was just getting ready to hit the hay....thought I would check your blog for an update(as i've wasted the best part of the evening checking that dam RQ site),well look what I came across this Beautiful picture of your two little angels.....THEN I read your words.....wow,that hit hard.....here i am now sobbing like a complete blubbering fool....man this wait has pretty much taken its toll on me right now..besides waiting all those years (with many tears and sleepless nights) to finally get that special call that brought Josh into my life...this has to be the hardest.......

RoLo said...

the photo is adorable. this weekend I saw a few unexpected ladybugs I really hope they mean a lot of referrals are on their way.

4D said...

Adorable picture!

Time flies when you are having fun!

Keep smilin!