November 28, 2007

I went on a date with my little man this week and we decided to go and play in some paint.

Here is my little Picasso hard at work ( JP if you are reading this post close your eyes :) cause he's working on your Christmas present).

After our excursion, Ben and I headed off to lunch (topped off with a sundae). It was fun and simply terriifc to spend some one on one with my guy !

Just like old times .....

Of course, I couldn't post without adding a few pics of little Miss as well....

Here she is posing beside her first EVER Christmas tree .....

Woo hoo !!

The last is of our kitten ( Miss Rosie) watching us at work with our Chrismas decorations .....

Looking forward to the holidays that are fast approaching .....







1 comment:

geminirn said...

The pictures are adorable!!Sounds like you and your little man had a great day together!!