February 25, 2008

Ben, Alycat and I spent the weekend with Grammy and Papa ( while Dad "bonded" with the boys at the hunting camp).

It was terrific spending some quality time with the two of them. It's been ages since we did that .....

I'm so lucky to have the best mother and father in law.

I love them lots !



Ben and Aly even got to spend some time with their cousins.

Here is Aly posing beside one of her cousins who by the way, is only ONE year older than Aly.

Hard to believe isn't it ?



The picture cracks me up, I wonder what she is thinking .....


And this is another picture that cracks me up ( taken this weekend) ....

I just know this is a glimpse into the future .....

Yup, Bugsy will be the fella at the office party "hamming it up" with a lampshade on his head ....*haha*


Look out world !

1 comment:

geminirn said...

Great pics,i can't believe there is only one yr. between those two...wow!!as for the last one....lol....yes he will probably the last one to leave the office parties...hehe!!