March 15, 2008



I am hearing rumblings that the wait time for China
( if you are just getting started now) is about 6-7 years.

Six to Seven ???

Holy Gawd ...

I can't even imagine ....

I'm 40 this year and started the adoption process at 36 ......

I'd still be waiting if the above stat is correct.

It begs the question ....

Would we have held steadfast or jumped to another country ??

I'm glad that we didn't have make that choice.

I'm so thankful that our little girl ..... our beautiful ,funny and sweet little girl ....is here with us.

She is safe, warm and loved more than she could have ever imagined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.