March 10, 2008


Well, I started my day by checking out Diane and Joe's website Journey to Baby M and was thrilled to see that after months and months of waiting they now have their little Meaghan. She is as cute as a button ! Now they can sit back, relax and drink in every moment of China!

On that happy note, I headed off into work today and started to get things organized for my work day when Alyana's daycare called, informing me that she had "bowel issues" and that I was to promptly pick her up !

What ??

She was fine an hour minutes ago .....

I tried to explain that IT happens every time she indulges in "jewsa" ( apple juice).

It fell on deaf ears .....

I know ... I know ...Public Health Regulations .....yadda .....yadda .....yadda .....

So , here we are, Aly has had to take a "sick day" from her daycare and Mommy is home "nursing" her "sick "little girl !


Looks pretty sick , huh ??

and here she is hamming it up .....

Strangely, I thought of Bob and Doug Mackenzie ( of the Great White North) when I saw this picture.

So, I went to search for a picture .......and sure enough, there is a resemblance!

See what I mean ??

1 comment:

4D said...

It is great see a new family together.

Hope it was the "jewsa" and all is well.

Keep smilin!