April 21, 2008


A week from tonight .... yours truly ( along with some of my favorite gal pals) will be in Cuba sitting under a palm tree with beverage of choice in hand !!

Yes, a week of lying on the beach, drinking in the sun , sights and whatever else lands in our glassess ;)

The only down side is that my three favorite people will be home here in Canada! I miss them already ! ( but I promise lots of presents and a very relaxed Mommy upon my return !)

To kick off our impending trip, we got together on the weekend for a bit of food, fun and conversation about all of the activities that we will likely take part in !

6 sleeps and counting ,,,,,










5 comments:

geminirn said...

Good for you girl.......sounds like the perfect get away of relaxation and sunshine,one thing for sure is there will be no chance for dehydration no matter how hot the sun will shine......have a blast girl!!!

Jamie and Angela said...

Looks like a fun group, you gals will have a great time!

Les Boudreau said...

Lucky you...I am so jelous right now!!!
Enjoy yourself with your girl friends.

PennyWolfe said...

Sounds like good times!! Enjoy!

Ani said...

What fun!!!!!!