May 18, 2008

Ok, I don't know about you but his weather is killing me !

It's half way through May and it's still chilly. Brrrrr ......

Regardless of the cool temps...Ben, one of his favorite gal pals and "Her Highness" braved the cool winds and ventured to the park today to feed the ducks, play on the monkey trees and have some lunch.

Chilly ...... but great to get out and run .....

Come on summer .......we need a visit ....... ( or else I'm heading back to Cuba ) ...


Every girl needs a lift from her big brother .....

Hmmmmm ......I think I spot a duck over there Mommy !


Two monkeys in the monkey trees ....

Oh wait .....and here's the third little monkey :)

2 comments:

geminirn said...

I hear ya girl,it is stinken cold out there.It is really hard to know how to dress yourself let alone little ones....Cuba sounds perfect right about now(well any time actually).

PennyWolfe said...

This weather is depressing! And the rain. *grrrr* We're doing our best to keep the girls amused but they want to be out and run. It's going to be a long week.

Love the tree! Looks like the kids had fun!