July 2, 2008

Hope your Canada day was filled with friends, family and fun.

We decided to celebrate Canada's number one holiday at the local fair.
Cotton candy, candy apples,hotdogs and RIDES ( in that order).

Tell me something ....why do I subject myself to rides that fill my heart with fear and tie my stomach in knots ??
JP kindly snapped a photo of me " enjoying" the SEA OF TERROR with Bugsy ....
Dear God ....you do not want to know what I was thinking at that exact moment ....
Just between you and me, I prefer the speed of Miss Aly's rides and from the look on her face she does too !

Gosh ,two is a fun age !

Ben and his best pal enjoyed the rides as well.
The bounched between tilt a worlds to spider rides to rifle games and the cotton candy booth!
Everything a young lad could want!

Check out the pics below !

I've also included some action shots of Ben " practicing his gymnastics moves off the downstairs couch".
I would break my hip if I did something like that ....lol

Also, there is a picture of Ben with his new "do" ( On Sunday,he whipped up a batch of homemade hair dye and snuck away to experiment). Thank goodness it washes out.









1 comment:

geminirn said...

Glad to hear that you guys also had a great day.LOVE all the photos........hehe!!!!
Hope to see you on friday???