July 23, 2008

Man ..... summer is just flying by !!

Can't believe it's almost the end of July.

That much closer to vacation ....

Woo Hoo !

We FINALLY got out in our boat this week and spent some time on our new tube. Ben made the maiden voyage and almost disappeared outta site into the river.
Yikes!
He got the hang of it quickly and talked his Mom into jumping on with him.
I really don't like water, can't swim and hate to get dunked ....however, I didn't want my boy to think I was a big wimp so I hopped on!!

It was sooooo much fun .....

Alyana played "watch man" to make sure we didn't fall into the river ...

Can't wait to go again :)
Check out the pics !
IceCream shots first though ....:)





3 comments:

geminirn said...

hey girl love the photos,glad you didn't wimp out and enjoyed the tube.looks like you guys had a great time

geminirn said...

Hey girl,I'm so jelous right now,i would love to have a new look to my blog.........and here you have yet ANOTHER,it looks great,you will have to help me with mine one day.

Unknown said...

WOW! Love your new blog look, you'll have to give lessons!

Not sure I would be as brave as you to try the tube!! LOL

Krista