October 5, 2008

Happy Fall .....

Here is Alyana's first visit to the pumpkin patch for 2008 ( minus Ben).
His social calendar was waaaaaaay to busy this weekend for pumpkins).





It'll soon be time for baked turkies with all the fixin's and of course,pumpkin pie.

Yuuuummy !

THEN .....

You all know what lies ahead ??

Yup, that's right ....

Christmas ...haha!

I've just started to a bit of shopping and am finding it very very difficult to resist this little fella.

Alyana loves this guy ! ( she calls him Mel Mo)



as for Bugsy , well ...he's into this:



and this ..




Yup....soon it'll be here ......

Can't wait ....( it's my favorite time of the year)

1 comment:

geminirn said...

AWWWWWW!Sweet picture,now don't be rushing into Christmas just yet(wait until I at least get back to work and have a little money...ha ha),we need to celebrate Halloween.....I LOVE halloween.

By the way Bugsy has great teaste I am also a battleship fan.