January 3, 2009




Baby, it's COLD outside ...... BBrrrrrr .......

We braved it though......

Alycat, Bugs and I bundled up warmly this afternoon and went out and had fun ( minus Daddy)and we had a great time.

We played in the snow, drank hot chocolate and found an ice hole to try our skating skills on .....



Alyana had so much fun, she crashed out on the way back to the car ....

Then my sweet little chefs whipped up a batch of cookies:)
Yup, Daddy ....you missed it .....( we'll save you a cookie though) !

2 comments:

my3 kids said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day together..too bad daddy wasn't able to be there but what can you do..our daddy misses out on alot too due to work.

geminirn said...

Oh Andrea it sounds like a perfect way to spend the day your your two babies.Love the photos...my fav. is the two of them skating together(something about those back to shot that I just love)they are to precious.