November 20, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ........


Well, at least in our corner of town. The lights are "springin" up all over the neighbourhood.

Yes, I know what you are all thinking, it's only the 20th of November.
I just can't help myself ......

I love it.


Here is a picture of Aly and her first Christmas tree.




We were kinda hoping that Miss Aly would be home for Christmas but at least we know that we have been matched and we will be bringing her home to her forever family soon.

It's actually quite surreal at the moment.

I have have been busy decorating, making red pepper jelly, reviewing +++ packing lists ( there are at least 6023 lists out there of what to bring to China), spending time with my favorite boys.






4 comments:

Tao's Mommy said...

I'm sooo happy that you at least have Aly's picture to look at for Christmas!! I'm soo praying I will get matched with Channing before Christmas....it would be the BEST present EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Decorating is so much fun....especially when you know you have a little girl coming home sooooooonnnnnn! :-)

Janet T.

Julie Chaisson said...

I was reading your blog and realised that we are on the exact same time shedule to go to China. We got our referrals at the same time...put in our travel visas at the same time and both have a tentative travel date of Jan 5th. My husband and I are from just outside of Halifax but we are going to the Guongdong Province of China. It's great to follow your blog.


Julie C.

RoLo said...

mmmmmm yummy red pepper jelly:))