November 24, 2006

I went shopping yesterday and this is what I bought ....



We leave for China in 42 days .....

Oh my goodness .....

How in the WORLD will I be able to fit everything into a few suitcases ??

Ben is getting pretty excited about being a big brother and is asking lots of questions about our trip.

I bought this awesome book so he can learn about China.

It's The Magic School Bus Series and is called "Ms. Frizzle's Adventures: Imperial China" by Joanna Cole.

It has lots of info about China.

By the way, if you don't know already, Ms. Frizzle knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING.


3 comments:

Tao's Mommy said...

Ohh it looks like you had fun shopping!! I find it so hard to know WHAT to buy and WHAT to take to China. Make sure your keeping good packing lists, as I will be calling on them when its my turn..lol!!
I never heard of that book. It looks like it would be neat..I'll add it to my list!!!
And Ben is soo super cute, I can just see the excitment in his eyes. He will be a super big brother and I'm sure he will ahve a BLAST in China!!
Ohhh....and that is one mighty big box of drop ins...WOW...it looks like a 500 pack!!!
Enjoy your shopping and keep posting!!

RoLo said...

Happy packing, you will have to take a photo of your suitcase so we can see How You Fit it In????

That book is a great idea:)

SARA said...

I just got that book! I love it! It is awesome!