April 17, 2007

A Lot Of Sunshine On A Grey Day .....

Today Alyana and I stepped out into a dreary, damp and cool day in search of a bit of sunshine and we found it here at Angela's along with her beautiful daughter Rachel.

Krista and her lovely little Lily braved the weather too.

We sipped on coffee, snacked on tasty treats and enjoyed some adult conversation while we watched our China daughters play and enjoy each other's company.

I am thrilled that Alyana is now connected to these amazing little girls and the fact that they have terrific Mommy's ....well ... that is just icing on the cake.

Not all of the China sisters were there. Next time ....

Thanks Angela for having us today. We hope to see you again soon.

Ohhhh, I almost forgot .......

Here are a few snapshots of the playdate.

5 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Play dates are the BEST! Glad you had a super day!

Jamie and Angela said...

That was so nice! You got some great pictures, I didn't get any good ones at all! I'm so glad that you came despite the yucky weather. Rachel and I can't wait for the next playdate!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Oh looks like you all had a great time!!! Wish I lived closer :0).

Carrie

http://mama-of-2.blogspot.com

P.S. We went to China with the Dolans.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had such a great day....the weather sure hasn't been that greatest.

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!
I will miss any get-togethers while I am away!! Maybe I can convince Frank to bring her??
Krista