April 16, 2007

This Is What Cute Looks Like

Those the know me well will tell you that I'm not into wearing T-shirts that have logo's or messages on them. It's also rare that my kids wear anything like this as well.
Not that there is anything wrong with it but I guess I'm just a "plain Jane" clothes wearing kinda Mommy.

HOWEVER ..... while out shopping today for a pair of shoes for my cutie patootie daughter, I saw this little t-shirt that practically screamed ( actually I think it did scream)
" THIS SHIRT WAS MADE FOR ALYANA !!".
So, to make a long story short, 2 pair shoes , 4 t shirts ( 2 logo) and 2 plain tees later Alyana and I headed home from the mall.
As an offside, I went shopping for one pair of shoes for Alyana and came out with my hands full. How does that happen?
Anyway, here is a snapshot of one of the t shirts and I couldn't have agreed more with the message it states.
Awwhhhhh ..... I'm lucky Mommy.

See for yourself,





As for the other t shirt , the message simply says Never Crabby .

It's for a 18 month old so I guess we'll see if the t shirt tells the truth as the Tough Twos approach !!

9 comments:

LaLa said...

Love it...super cute!!

Steffie B. said...

totally adorable!

kitchu said...

YES... nothing like the truth spelled out on the front of your shirt. She is adorable!

Jill and Jaap said...

Great shirt!

It is soooo hard to leave a shopping mall with ONLY what was on the list.

Amy Weiser said...

Your daughter is super cute. I don't much care for shirts that say things, either. Though I do love the shirts that say, "So many books, so little time" and have the Politics and Prose logo on the back. I buy them for my kids and other people's kids all the time.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful face and the shirt looks nice too.
Alyanna looks so happy.
Shopping with a list??? Does that really exist???

Laura said...

Yes, that IS what cute looks like! :)
Laura

Amber said...

She's a doll! She is perfect for that shirt.

4D said...

Cute shirt for a cute gal!

Keep smilin!