September 3, 2007

Can you hear that ????

THAT, my friends, is the sound of QUIET on the eve of a very important day.

What day is that you ask ???

Why ...it's BACK TO SCHOOL tomorrow for the kiddies ....

and .....

it's Miss Aly's first day at daycare ............sniff sniff ....

It begs the question ....

Where has the summer gone ?

Better yet, where did the last 9 and a half months go ???

Goodbye summer ........my favorite pal ......

Goodbye maternity leave ..........my sweet sweet friend ....

I have enjoyed our precious moments together ....


All Ready To Go



Miss Aly modeling her new backpack ....


All shined up and ready for bed ...

7 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

They are both so cute. You are blessed.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

geminirn said...

OH Andrea hope all goes well for each of you,I know this must be extremly hard on you....let us know how it goes,I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

RoLo said...

They look like they are ready, Im sure your not. I hope that the day goes smoothly for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Wow Ben and Aly look adorable!!!
Good day to all of you, and I bet mommy is the one that is the most stressed...
I'll be returning to work in 3 weeks...I get chilles just to think about it...

Anonymous said...

Where did the time go???

Sherri said...

I love that her backpack is as big as she is!

Claire said...

Ooh, Sherri said what I was thinking. That backpack pic is the best one yet!