September 18, 2007

Oh dear, we have another dare devil on our hands ....

I know exactly what she is thinking ...

It's this ....

" Now, IF I stand on this crib ornament than I might be able to stick my leg up over the railing to get out of here ....".

That is , if Mommy doesn't see me doing it ......


If I get 'busted" than I'll have to grow a few more inches before I'm tall enough to do this again ...






Tsk ....Tsk .......Tsk ......

Guess what Miss Alycat ???

The crib ornament is history ...

Love , Your Mommy :)

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

That bed could be coming sooner than you think!

geminirn said...

LOL!!!!!!!YOU HAVE A SMART LITTLE COOKIE ON YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE SHE IS OUT OF THERE...LOL!!!

RoLo said...

she is so clever, and definately is a daredevil