September 17, 2007

Fall is in the air .....

and we love it !!!!

The kidz and I ventured out in search of pumpkins, corn stalks and cattails this week and enjoyed the crispness and beauty of fall.

We even headed into the corn field maze and got lost! Thank goodness Ben is better at direction than I am ....:)

Here are a few pics of our off road cornfield, pumpkin searching adventure !!







By the way, this was Alyana's FIRST time ever seeing and touching a pumpkin !

Gee, I wonder if they have pumpkins in China ?

I know they have Salsa ....*hehe*

3 comments:

RoLo said...

Great photos looks like fun

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Fall certainly is in the air! I love summer but now that it is over that just means that time has passed quickly and we are getting a little closer to our baby!

Love the pics!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

geminirn said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!FALL IS IN THE AIR THEN WE WILL HAVE WINTER.....THEN BABY M!!!!!YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!!!