September 14, 2007

So, what's new in OUR zoo ??

Aly and I got together with her China Sisters yesterday.

Four and a half hours later we emerged, babes in arm, tummies filled with yummy goodies from the home of our most gracious host , Krista, and her lovely daughter Lily ( http://www.parentingcubed.blogspot.com/)

As you can see from the pictures below, we came , we saw, we conquered and we had so much fun doing it!

It was terrific to see you all again.

I am sad that I am going to miss the regular playgroup dates.

Miss Alycat will too !!!

PS: I'll be over sometime with a truckload of eggs Krista .....( don't laugh ......cause' they are coming ...lol)



Now onto other news ..........

Ben's big ,brown and beautiful eyes have developed a hint of a different shade in the last 24 hours .....

Can you guess what color that could be ??

4 comments:

geminirn said...

OH NO!!!!!HOPE THAT THE REST OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS DON'T DEVELOPE PINK EYE!!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING THE PHOTOS!!AREN'T GET TOGETHERS GREAT.....GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Andrea..We had a great time too! Lily asks for her "china sisters" all the time.
I'll be looking for those eggs! LOL

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I hope Ben is feeling better soon!! Loved the pictures of all the little cuties!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Just stumbling accross your blog for the first time. LOVE IT!!!!

The kids are just too darn cute. Can you do me a favour and tell me what digital scrapbook program you use. I'm looking for something EASY **grin** not too much time these day.....tee,hee...

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)