January 20, 2008

Snowshoes and Sunshine ....





The four of us bundled up today and headed out to play with "Old Man Winter" and try out our shiny new snowshoes ....

It was so much fun that we forget just how cold it was !

I don't think I've ever donned a pair of snow shoes before .....so I guess it was my maiden voyage ! Ben's too but he was a natural( like his Dad) and Aly ...well ......while she liked being out in the forest, it couldn't compete with nap time.



I took so many pics today .....I couldn't pick just one .....so I decided to post em' all .......




















5 comments:

Catherine said...

What fun times and beautiful, beautiful pictures!!

geminirn said...

Great photos Andrea.....maybe when you and miss Aly come for a visit you can show me how to do up nice photos like that,looks like you guys had a nice outing.

Unknown said...

beautiful photos!!

Ally looks so cozy!

Les Boudreau said...

Very nice pictures.
Looks like you all had a grrat time.

Sherri said...

Beautiful pictures! How did you get them so large?

I love coming here, you have a great blog!