June 3, 2008

Just playing around with my scrapbooking program tonight.
Not sure how I made the image at the bottom blue but thought I'd post it anyway ...
It's kinda neat ..
JP, the kids and I hit the walking trail last evening ( and walked about 2 1/2 km's around a lake)
Miss Aly walked most of it (while Ben ran). Her her little legs were trying awfully hard to keep up with her big brother.
Beautiful night .....beautiful breeze and a beautiful memory .....
Gosh, I'm a lucky gal .....


This is Alyana's "CHEESE" face !

Ben stopping for a break !

Awhhhh .......he has my heart in the palm of his hand !


Springtime in N.B




Don't ask me how I did this ! (lol)

1 comment:

geminirn said...

Hey great photos,even the blue is pretty cool.We love walking our trails also,we have Rockwood park with two lakes in our back yard,so either on sat.or sunday's we take advantage of them also.......it is great and Meaghan and the dog enjoy it(of course we always have plenty of bread for the ducks).