June 1, 2008

My little gardener is growing !


Today Alyana and I were left to fend for ourselves ( yes, the boys in our family went fishing).
So , we did what girls do best! We hit the garden centre and spent some cold hard cash .....*hehe*

Aly helped me pick out some beautiful phlox and some baby's breath and a few other pretties for our patio basket .....

Then we came back home to roll up our sleeves and get creative .....

Step aside Mommy !



Pretty awesome, huh ?

I love this picture.

Aly hates to have her hands dirty .......

Ben , on the other hand, just can't get enough of it .....

This "ready for the bath tub" picture was taken last weekend !

Yup, that's our boy :)

3 comments:

geminirn said...

Love the photos,the arrangement is beautiful as are your two kiddos!!!

Jamie and Angela said...

Aly's flowers look beautiful!

I'm planning Rachel's birthday party for the 21st at 10:00 AM. Hopefully I'll get the invitations out soon, just wanted to give you a heads up. Hope you can make it!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! Her hair is getting long! I love it!
Krista