August 21, 2008

A Little of This ( and That)

" I like dat baby" .....


Alyana meeting her new friend .......Miss Cali ...as you can see .....see is smitten with her ... ( come to think about it ...so does JP). Gee ....I wonder if I should hit him up to go back to China ??

Speaking of China ...here is Miss Alycat modeling her silk pants and jacket that we bought in China ...

Size 4 .....wow ....can't believe it ......

Seems like yesterday that we bought this outfit ......




On a different note,

My coworkers and I went out last week for dinner and ended up at a paint and pottery shop.
We spent hours letting our creative juices flow .....

Look what I brought home ......

Here's the BEFORE ....

and here's the AFTER .....
Notice the theme ??

I know ...I know ....don't quit my day job ....;)

PS: Bugsy comes home tomorrow ....
Woo Hoo ! Can't wait to see that boy .....it's been a looooong week !

4 comments:

geminirn said...

She sure has grown...where does the time go?????? she just keeps getting even cutier with each passing day.Bet your little man received plenty of hugs and kisses today.
Oh, by the way that baby is adorable.....i for one would not mind a bit following along once again on your next china journey....ahhhh come on what's one more.

Catherine said...

Cute pics of your little sweetie showing off her moves. :o)

Adorable mug! I'd really like to make something at a pottery shop. Great theme!

Jamie and Angela said...

Alyana just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the mug!

PennyWolfe said...

I love the mug!!