December 8, 2008

Before I post .....

I'd like to introduce you to our new best friend ( Tom Tom). We would have never found our way around without this little fella.

Tom delivered us safely to Disney today and we enjoyed the best day !



Ok ....now onto bigger and better things.



Yes, we have just spent 9 hrs at Disney ......

We saw everything except Micky Mouse!)
Can you believe it ?? haha

It was awesome to see this magical place through the eyes of our two kids.

Miss Alyana's favorite was the chocolate covered Micky Mouse ice cream and Ben was smitten with Space Mountain.

As for me, I loved all the Christmas decorations ( and of course the chocolate covered Micky Mouse ice cream too ).

Another terrific day :)



3 comments:

geminirn said...

Hey the pictures are great,glad you are having a great time......WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDn'T SEE MICKEY?????????....lol!!

my3 kids said...

What fun pictures and we LOVE TomTom and had him with us while in Florida too...worked so great and saved alot of time.

Anonymous said...

Andy:

The chocolate covered mickey looks yummy BUT what I want more is the warm weather - please send us soon.

Miss you !!