December 9, 2008

Tom Tom took us on another great adventure today. This time to Universal Studios.

We skipped from one ride to the other in no time ( I think the max wait time was around 15 minutes). We visited Terminator, ET, Men in Black, Twister, Disaster ( Ben was chosen from the crowd in this one to be a child stunt actor and starred in his own movie with THE ROCK).

I see an Oscar in his future .....

We then ventured onto ........drum roll please .....

the Barney show ......

to heck with you Micky Mouse .......

Alyana has a new favorite now. One that shows himself when SHE enters the park ......haha

Great day .......

I hope all is well at home with everyone :)

Miss you all :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, the pic of ally hiding behind you from Barney is soo cute!
Glad your having fun,we're getting lots of snow... and tonight freezing rain! OH BOY!!
Wasn't sure you'd be posting from Florida, glad I checked!
oh, I lost my sunglasses there 2 years ago, if you see them could you bring them home for me?
Krista

geminirn said...

Thanks for sharing the great photos,sounds like everyone is enjoying them selves.I just love the ET ride(amazing how the put it all together huh?).Glad Aly got to see Barney and Ben ..well he must of had a blast!